Essential Oils and Aromatherapy Products
Essential oils have been used for centuries for its health benefits. These concentrated plant extracts can be used in aromatherapy or essential oils which can be applied topically to the skin. In this article, we will explore some of the most popular essential oils and their respective wellness benefits.
If you are looking to purchase essential oils, we of course hope you shop at the NOA Aromatherapy Store. But, there are a few things to keep in mind to ensure that you have a premium shopping experience.
Firstly, it is important to purchase quality essential oils that are best suited to your individual needs and budget. When comparing essential oils offered by different retailers, wholesalers, and other sources, watch out for words such as “fragrance oil,” “nature identical oil,” or “perfume oil.” These words indicate that what you see is not a pure, single essential oil. Instead, look for essential oils that are labeled as “pure” and are free from additives and synthetic ingredients.
Secondly, be cautious of suppliers that promote their essential oils as being “therapeutic grade” or “aromatherapy grade.” There is no governmental regulating body that grades or certifies essential oils as “therapeutic grade” or “aromatherapy grade.” Therefore, it’s important to understand the background behind this terminology and evaluate these suppliers based on other factors and the tips shown below.
Lastly, do your research before purchasing essential oils from big box stores and drug stores. Even though we want to trust the brands they sell, there have been reports from trusted sources that some essential oil brands sold at large stores have been adulterated. Research that brands first before potentially returning to purchase the essential oil.
Here are the top 10 essential oils sold in the United States and their respective benefits:
1. Lavender oil: It is known for its calming and relaxing properties. It can help reduce anxiety, promote relaxation, and improve sleep quality.
2. Peppermint oil: It is used to relieve headaches, muscle pain, and digestive issues. It can also help reduce nausea and improve mental clarity.
3. Lemon oil: It is known for its refreshing and uplifting properties. It can help improve mood, reduce stress, and boost energy levels.
4. Tea tree oil: It is used to treat skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis. It can also help reduce dandruff and promote hair growth.
5. Eucalyptus oil: It is used to relieve respiratory issues such as coughs, colds, and congestion. It can also help reduce pain and inflammation.
6. Frankincense oil: It is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. It can help reduce inflammation, boost immunity, and improve skin health.
7. Rosemary oil: It is used to improve memory, reduce stress, and promote hair growth. It can also help relieve pain and improve digestion.
8. Chamomile oil: It is known for its calming and soothing properties. It can help reduce anxiety, promote relaxation, and improve sleep quality.
9. Ylang-ylang oil: It is used to reduce stress, improve mood, and promote relaxation. It can also help reduce blood pressure and improve skin health.
10. Bergamot oil: It is used to reduce stress, improve mood, and promote relaxation. It can also help reduce pain and inflammation.
Natural Options Aromatherapy continues to provide aromatherapy products with bulk pricing and custom labeling for private-label essential oils and our other quality aromatherapy products.
RECENT ARTICLES ON THE NOA BLOG
Peppermint Ginger Aromatherapy Inhaler – A Popular Aromatherapy Product
PLMA’S International Trade Show 2017 – Join us
Natural Options Aromatherapy is proud to be attending the Private Label Manufacturers Association “World of Private Label” International Trade Show on 12-14 November in Chicago.
If you’re looking for private label aromatherapy products, we have a huge selection for you to choose from. Whether you’re a healthcare provider, a store or any other kind of business, we have a range of private label products that can be sold under your brand. We sell our private label aromatherapy products at low minimums (3-12 pieces) and at excellent wholesale prices. We can even incorporate your logo on the packaging. Don’t have a design? Then we’ll create one for you!
The US private label market is huge and it’s growing. Currently 25% of all unit sales are private label and stores are committing aggressively to own brand products. If you’re interested in private labeling, this is the one industry event you should attend. More than 1,300 companies from over 40 countries will be showcasing their wares. Just don’t forget to come and see our booth!
The event will be held at the Rosemont Convention Center, which is only ten minutes from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport. Check out the event’s website for more information. We hope to see you there!
WELCOME TO OUR NEW AROMATHERAPY BLOG!
As most of you know, we built a 2,000 square foot manufacturing building on the property at our house. We thought that would be more than enough to cover our growth for quite a while. Well, not exactly. Within a year we were bursting at the seams and we still had some pretty significant growth on the way. We decided to start looking for a bigger place. We really wanted to stay here in the Clear Fork Valley. We love our little town and we love our employees, all of whom live is this area. We found the TLC Canvas Company Building. It had gone up for sale just a day earlier. When we looked at it, it was perfect for what we needed. It was plenty big enough for our current and projected needs, 8,500 square feet, plus another 2,000 square feet of storage in adjacent buildings. The office area was nice and it had a nice big room up front for a retail store and a big conference room for classes and it’s on a major state route right near I-71. To say it was perfect is an understatement.
We’ve painted, put in new flooring, put in new lighting in the store, got some nice fixtures, and we’re up and running. It’s only been two weeks since we’ve opened and the community seems to be embracing us. We’ve had lots of people come into the store, sign up for classes, and even the mayor came by to welcome us! All in all, it’s really exciting.
Vickie and I would love to have you stop in and enjoy our Grand Opening. We’ve decided to extend the opening specials until August 26th. We are offering a free 1oz cream with any purchase and you can enter to win a 3 Hour Class. We normally charge $195 for this seminar and people receive $259 in products, plus a newsletter once a month with new clinical trials, new studies, success stories from other people, etc. You also get the ability to purchase at 40% off of retail ongoing. All in all a lot of value if I do say so myself!
We will be using this blog to pass on events, what’s going on with aromatherapy, new studies, and some of the remarkable things essential oils can do!