Tagetes Essential Oil
Madagascar – Anti – Microbial, Anti – Parasitic, Anti – Septic, Anti – Spasmodic, Sedative, Anti – Fungal, Respiratory Colds and Flu and Great oil for Bunions and Calluses.
- Tagetes essential oil has antiseptic properties which can help fight against bacterial and fungal infections.
- The oil is known for its insecticidal properties, and can be used to repel insects such as mosquitoes and fleas.
- The oil is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation and pain in the body.
- Tagetes oil has a bright, citrusy scent which can be used in aromatherapy to promote relaxation and reduce stress.
- It can be used in skincare products to help promote healthy skin by reducing the appearance of scars and blemishes.
- Tagetes essential oil is also believed to have diuretic properties, which can help to eliminate excess fluids from the body and reduce swelling.
- The oil can be used to help alleviate symptoms of respiratory illnesses such as coughs and bronchitis.
- It has been traditionally used to treat various skin conditions such as rashes, dermatitis, and eczema.
- Tagetes oil is also said to have a positive effect on the nervous system, helping to promote mental clarity and improve mood.
1 review for Tagetes Essential Oil
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Sally Balaam –
I sure appreciate oils that are safe to cure illnesses. Most medcation is so dangerous with all the side effects. I’m surprised that alot if people still choose medicine.